Visit Huntington Valley
At Huntington Valley, we believe that family and friends play a critical role in our residents’ emotional and physical well-being. But, because of the significant risk posed by COVID-19 and our obligation to follow federal, state, and county health guidelines—keeping you connected with your loved ones has never been more challenging.
To address this challenge, we’ve added new ways to meet such as video chats and window visits. And, we’re committed to facilitating more visitation options while keeping everyone’s safety and well-being our top priority.
OPEN Facility Virtual Tours
While we are currently unable to provide indoor tours, we encourage you to call (714) 842-5551 to schedule a video chat with a member of our admissions team. We’d love to get to know you better and introduce you to a few members of our team!
OPEN Video Visits & Phone Calls
Video visits and phone calls are a simple and convenient way to keep in touch! To schedule a video visit, please contact our Activities Director at (714) 842-5551.
*Video visits may be subject to cancellation due to resident/staff availability or other unforeseen circumstances.
OPEN Outdoor Visits
To schedule an outdoor visit, please click here or call (714) 842-5551. For the safety of your loved ones and our team members, all visitors must adhere to the following guidance:
- Visitation will be limited to three guests at a time and 15 minutes per visit, per day
- Due to high demand, visits are limited to once a day and three times per week.
- Visitors will be screened with a questionnaire and temperature check before visitation.
- Patients may begin receiving visitors on day 15 after a 14-day quarantine and two negative COVID-19 tests.
- A team member must be present to monitor all visits and disinfect the visitation area between visits.
- Suspected or confirmed COVID-positive residents may not host visitation.
- Visitors and residents must wear facial coverings at all times and maintain good hand hygiene.
- Visitors must remain behind a barrier, at least six feet apart, with no resident physical contact, including handshaking, hugging, or touching of any kind.
- Visitation can occur when the regional Air Quality Index (AQI) is 100 or less (moderate).
*Outdoor visits may be subject to change or cancellation due to federal, state, or county policy changes, COVID-19 status changes, availability of resident/staff, weather conditions, and/or poor air quality.
CLOSED Indoor Visits
We are currently unable to provide indoor visits due to restrictions from the county health department. However, indoor visitation is available when approved for certain compassionate care situations, such as end of life. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay connected by using alternate visitation methods such as phone calls and video visits.
OPEN Indoor Visits for Compassionate Care
Indoor visits for compassionate care situations, such as end of life, are available. For more information, please call (714) 842-5551.
Please note that all policies are subject to change and visits may be subject to cancellation due to rapidly changing governmental guidance, COVID-19 status changes, staff availability, weather conditions, poor air quality, or other unforeseen circumstances.